- The Libanais Sweets Baklava Difference
The Libanais Sweets Baklava Difference
Quality – Libanais Sweets never mixes nuts in the same baklava piece to lower cost of production. Each piece of baklava is manufactured with 100% as advertised nuts. Savoring fine baklava begins when you crunch into high quality natural ingredients free of artificial flavors and preservatives.
Taste – Freshly made fine baklava has well balanced flavors which don’t overpower each other. You should be able to enjoy and distinguish the different textures and flavors of the ingredients in every bite. Baklava should never be too sweet but rather should leave a pleasant aftertaste and you should be able to enjoy chunks of nuts that are not puréed like a granola bar.
Appearance – One must taste with the eyes first. The appearance of Baklava is a direct indicator of meticulous high quality craftsmanship. The importance of the appearance is to be able to clearly distinguish the different layers of phyllo dough that sandwich premium quality nuts.
Even More Reasons why Libanais Sweets manufactures the best baklava
While the reasons above should always be the criteria that you use to evaluate the best baklava, we offer you a few more reasons why our products are so special.
- 100% authentic Lebanese baklava based on our grandfather’s secret recipe
- Our baklava is GMO Free.
- Our Baklava is also cholesterol free. We always strive to make our products as delicious and healthy as possible.
- Our desserts are also Vegan without sacrificing the great taste.
- Our pledge to you is to never use coloring, preservatives, or artificial flavors
- All natural ingredients.
- Made with all Kosher certified ingredients.
- Best of all, our baklava and desserts are all made in the USA and we are especially proud of that.
Decide for yourself, here’s where to buy our baklava?
Don’t take our word for it, try it for yourself and see why Libanais Sweets Baklava is the best baklava. Our products are available for sale on our secure online store, on our Amazon store, at a grocery store near you, or in our retail stores.